Employers, HR professionals and others are invited to TWO FREE FORUMS to educate EMPLOYERS on ways to expand their workforce by hiring people with disabilities.
Join us Thursday June 2, Noon to 2 p.m. at 20 Burlington Mall Road, Burlington, MA 01803. REGISTER AT www.mdsc.kintera.org/ynsnorth
- Disability attorney Kevin M. Sibbernsen of Jackson Lewis
- CVS Workforce Initiatives’ Rick Laferriere
- A representative from Dave & Busters Restaurant and Arcade
- Author/motivational speaker Jamey Breen
- Sen. Michael Barrett (Vice Chair of Labor & Workforce Development Committee)
This event is co-sponsored by the MDSC, North Suburban Employment Collaborative and Merrimack Valley Employment Collaborative.
Join us Thursday June 9, Noon to 2 p.m. at Milford National Bank & Trust Headquarters, 300 East Main Street, Milford, MA. REGISTER AT www.mdsc.kintera.org/ynscentral
- Disability attorney Robert Kilroy of Mirick O’Connell
- Pedro Figuero, Home Depot
- Amedeo Primiterra, Director of Permanent Placement, SnapChef
- Robert Yarwood, Mutual of Omaha
- DJ Russell, a young man with Down syndrome and longtime employee at Panera Bread
- State Representatives Kevin Kuros and Jeffrey Roy
This event is co-sponsored by the MDSC and the Central Mass. Employment Collaborative.